hydrocarbon Extraction Platform
Aptia’s hydrocarbon extraction systems offer a modular and expandable design with components that can be assembled to meet extraction capacities from 20-160 lbs/hr and which supports extraction temperatures ranging from room temperature down to -112° F / -80° C
Thoughtful Design, Massive Efficiency
The HCE lineup of closed loop hydrocarbon extraction equipment offers a modular approach to building high-efficiency extraction systems. These versatile systems can accommodate processors’ individual extraction parameters, such as their desired end product, throughput requirements and local safety regulations.
Modular, expandable designs with a focus on repeatable extract quality, safety and efficiency have become the signature of the HCE hydrocarbon systems. The HCE is available in several standard configurations, and can also support custom configurations.
- Industry leading solvent recovery rates
- Integrated solvent recovery pump with software controller and touchscreen HMI
- No swapping lines required when unloading biomass extractors
- Optimized ancillary heaters and chillers for maximum energy efficiency
- Capable of producing a wide variety of end products from sauce to distillate and everything in between
- Easy to maintain, train and operate
Every feature and component of the HCE system has been expertly designed to maximize your operational efficiency and profitability.
Proprietary software and touchscreen HMI allow users to monitor system conditions and control the fully integrated compressor allowing you to protect your terpenes while maximizing throughput.
Safety & Compliance
Every system is engineering peer reviewed by 3PCertz and ready for installation and field verification in your jurisdiction.
By focusing on the thermodynamics that are critical in any extraction process the HCE hydrocarbon extractors are able to offer processors higher extraction rates at competitive prices.